* Date of Anticipated Enrollment (Month/year)
* Have you previously studied at Grace College?
* Have you previously studied at Grace Seminary?
* Last Name
* First Name
* Current Address
Current Address cont.
* Zip Code
* Home Telephone Number
Work Telephone Number
* E-mail Address
Social Security Number
* Date of Birth
* Place of Birth
* Country of Citizenship
Marital Status (mark all that apply)
Names(s) of child(ren), sex(es), and date(s) of birth
Indicate any foreign language(s) (other than native language) in which you are proficient
* Course of Study
1-Certificate in Biblical Studies
2-Certificate in Biblical Studies (Online)
5-Diploma in Theology
6-MA Intercultural Studies
7-MA Local Church Ministry
8-MDIV Chaplaincy Studies
9-MDIV Pastoral Counseling
10-MDIV Exegetical Studies
11-MDIV Intercultural Studies
12-MDIV Pastoral Studies
* Do you anticipate attending GTS as a Full time or Part time student?
The applicant must request an official transcript from college, university, and seminary from which courses have been completed or a degree has been or will be granted. The official transcript must be sent from the school registrar directly to Grace Theological Seminary. If the program of study has not yet been completed, another transcript must be filed after the conclusion of current studies. List all schools attended since high school graduation.
* High School graduation Year
* School Name 1 (College/Graduate/Seminary)
* Date of Attendance
* Degree received or hours completed
School Name 2 (College/Graduate/Seminary)
Date of Attendance
Degree received or hours completed
School Name 3 (College/Graduate/Seminary)
School Name 4 (College/Graduate/Seminary)
Biblical language in which you have a working knowledge
* Have you ever been refused admission to, or been dismissed from, a seminary or any other graduate school?
If yes, please write a statement of details.
* Name of Your Present Ministry
* Ministry Address Line 1
Ministry Address Line 2
Ministry Address Line 3
Current addtional employment (if any)
* Are you licensed or ordained?
* Name of Church where You Hold Membership
* Length of Membership
* Church telephone
* Is this the church that you regularly attend?
Name of Church You attend (if different than above)
Church Address Line 1
Church Address Line 2
Church Address Line 3
* Will you be utilizing any Military benefits while at Grace Theological Seminary?
What business, occupational, or military experience have you had in the past? (State nature of your work, organizations, and dates involved)
* Please describe your relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. Describe how and when that relationship began and the influences that are contributing to your spiritual developement.
Please read the following statement thoughtfully before signing:
Grace Seminary strives to create and promote an atmosphere that will encourage the student to develop the highest attainable degree of maturity within the framework of an evangelical Christian faith. The Christian life is primarily positive rather than negative. However, Grace Seminary feels that a few specific standards are necessary in the best interests of the student body. In order to establish a wholesome environment, all students are asked to subscribe to these standards prior to admission.
Any student who can accept these guidelines conscientiously will find Grace Seminary a congenial atmosphere in which to nourish Christian faith.
• The Bible is the fully inspired Word of God, and its teachings are the final authority in matters of faith and life.
• Jesus Christ should be the foundation and center of every individual’s life.
• As a life can never be complete without fulfillment in Christ Jesus and His Word, neither is knowledge complete except as it relates to God’s eternal values.
• An important aspect of life for Grace Seminary students is corporate worship and fellowship. Therefore, regular attendance in an evangelical church is required of all students.
• As part of Grace Seminary’s commitment to a distinctive life-style and experience, students are to refrain from the use of alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, tobacco, sexual misconduct, gambling, dancing, cheating, theft, coarse or obscene language, or any other conduct inconsistent with the goals and traditions of the school. Further, Grace Seminary deplores those aspects of theatre, entertainment media, and literature which are morally degrading; students are to abstain from such activities.
• It should be understood that any behavior which indicates that an enrolled student has little regard for living a life honoring to God, or whose conduct evidences a spirit of disregard for the institutional standards, will be sufficient reason for disciplinary action or dismissal.
If admitted as a student to Grace Theological Seminary, I will strive to grow intellectually and spiritually, earnestly seek to abide by and maintain the standards of the seminary; and work to make a positive contribution to the campus environment.
* I Agree to Grace Lifestyle Commitment
* Date of Agreement
Letter or brochure from Grace
Please specify your OTHER influencing factor